Saturday, November 6, 2010

You keep subtracting pieces of me...

I vow never to allow another human being,male or female, to worm their way into my life EVER again.
I demolish walls to let you in...you fuck up. Is it a game now?One...after...the other. It's so repetitive now.
No one is different.Is it that I'm not good enough?Am I inefficient? Or maybe the problem really isn't me at all...but YOU.No more will I tolerate betrayal  and lies...oh,the lies.Make your fucking mind up and quit basking in your fickleness.Be the so called adult you CLAIM to be. I am NOT an option,I am NOT a rebound.You used me for gratification.I was your quick fix.
If I can't be the central focus,I don't wish to be in your fucked up little picture AT ALL.I find myself regretting once again,beating myself up once again.

When walls aren't enough,I'd build mountains.
Just
to
keep
you
out.

This song is fitting for this entry. LOVE Tessanne *le sighs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE1hrQ4Qo_0

2 comments:

. said...

You will get through all of this, I wish you luck and all the best. This time of pain is your time to re-assess yourself.

Cécesque said...

You're right!Really think some re-assessment is needed...thank you for the encouragement =)