Sunday, November 21, 2010

*insert sad face here*

I don't know what hurts more...
The fact that I want you but I am a majorrrrr victim of circumstance or...
that you are completely oblivious to how I feel about you...this kind of anonymity pains greatly.

Yea,I have feelings too.Fuck it.

2 comments:

modnite said...

Yay, I can finally comment again! You fixed it. <3
Wow, I actually feel this way a lot. Doesn't it drive you crazy? But for me, I sometimes prefer they stay oblivious because not all the time would they like the truth if they discovered my feelings. It really is a terrible mental cell to find yourself in. If you find it affecting your daily life, replace the thoughts with trivial and whimsical things (unless you're into emotional masochism like me then forget what I just said).

Cécesque said...

Man,I AM an emotional masochist! (and physical but we'd get into that at another time,hehe :P)As much as this feeling friggin tortures me...sometimes I feel as though I like it,sigh.It's inspiring,almost...and a part of me now.You know how they say pain makes good art?Like that.But still,arrgh.I feel so conflicted =( Nyeh