I have really thick curly hair because I'm mixed/multi-racial and I've had the idea of locking/rassing it ever since I was 14.I have the consent of the persons (nyeh) in charge of me,so there is no stopping me now! I intend to lock in neatly,but still maintain some kinda unkempt,natural look.So perhaps in the next 5-6 months after I think my hair has gained enough growth (it's almost shoulder length now,cut it 2 months ago) it is going to be LOCKED!
Named this entry Kinky post #1 as I believe this is a huge decision in anyone's life and a journey in which one is going to embark on.So this is the beginning of my personal journey-the decision.
If my hair grows out faster than expected,it may be locked even earlier than planned.I can't wait to have my locks,but I'd embrace my curly locks for now because I DO really love them. I just feel like the locking has to be done within my life time. I always say I don't want to be an old woman and looking back at my youth I regret NOT doing things.I'd much rather regret DOING things,at least some kind of experience was gained.
Bless (=P)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment