Saturday, November 27, 2010

Detached

From everything,everyone,even this blog I suppose as I haven't made any posts in some days.
I long for some kind of breakthrough...no sense looking for it.Let it find me. Spontaneity is the key.
When things get exceptionally shitty,there's only room for improvement...right?...RIGHT?...

It's 10:36 am...I can make the most of this day.

Blessings flow....

2 comments:

modnite said...

It's what we tell ourselves from day to day hoping to seek closure. Things can get better. When you've hit rock bottom, the only lower you can go is death. Just do what you need to do (within reason) to make things better for yourself. Also, you're gonna see my ugly face tomorrow so I'll try some cheering up.

Cécesque said...

Ya someone once told me ''Once you've hit rock bottom you can't fall any lower''.Suppose you're right.Hooraaay for seeing your ''ugly'' face,you're a good cheer up-er =)