Saturday, February 26, 2011

It gets worse every day.

The burden of these insecurities, that is. How could you tell another girl that she's amazing just the way she is...right in front of my face?So then what am I?I need fixing or something?I'm not good enough the way I AM? It nags me.Every single day it nags me.Truth is,you've managed to break me down-completely. I gave you time,feeling,devotion...for what? To be completely disregarded in favour of some WHORE OF BABYLON?It just hurts a fucking lot that I was the one who remained,when she didn't and I was flung away and belittled the way I was.There was nothing sincere about you,I see that now.You were merely a wolf in sheep's clothing.I thought I was stronger than this.

I rue the day that I ever met you,
And deeply regret you getting close to me.
I cannot wait to deeply neglect you,
Deeply forget you, Jesus believe me,
You promised me poems.                       - Terry Hall, ''Poems'' by Tricky.

2 comments:

modnite said...

You definitely need ice cream.

Cécesque said...

Belgian Chocolate,please :(