Friday, December 3, 2010

When boredom strikes,dun dun dunnnn.

I was driven so far over the cliff of boredom today that I took an old pair of jeans and started making this little bag with it,as an experiment.Our sewing machine is currently indisposed so I'm giving it to my neighbour who is a tailor to stitch the ends for me,nyeh(I refuse to stitch denim with my already stabbed up hands,lazy me,boo).I sewed on a pair of buttons and decided to reconstruct the handles of it.Here is what I have so far.



The interior.Inner lining still to be added.


What I have so far,the bottom still unstitched and what not.

The aftermath on my bed.


After butchering my jeans I proceeded to take a very lengthy shower in which I repeatedly sung No Doubt's ''Don't Speak''.

Anyhoots,that's my little project I embarked on today,more to come as well as a long overdue painting update.

Shalom!