Friday, May 20, 2011

This blog.

I love my blog,I do.It contains a lot of me during the last 7-8 months,and mind you, A LOT has happened with me within that time frame.Here is the home to words that I harboured deep inside of me,once promising myself that I won't let others read them or find out about what I was experiencing. I'm fine with people reading my stuff now,though.I still get extremely self conscious at times but I'm definitely more open than I was before. 

Here is good for emotional purging.I like expressing myself here.I feel safe here,guarded here.There's a certain level of intimacy I get here that I don't feel on Tumblr (which btw I recently joined and am getting used to its oddness,will link url at a later date).This is my personal blog (I know it isn't so personal because le duh,it's on the internet but you get me,right?) while the new Tumblr account is public,to be shared on FB and shit,if ever I decide to.So blog,you mean a lot to me.And I do love you and I am sorry for the times I have neglected you.

0 comments: