I'm fine now, you know.I don't feel any attraction to her any longer. I am quite grateful for this. I should have always left her in the dark, keep that distant casualness we used to maintain. Yea, things were working then. I didn't need all of that. Six months of tears, what began with smiles and laughs a plenty. I don't even know where those words you gave me went. I don't particularly care. Perhaps I'd look for them one day, if I remember.
I'm watching you suffer now,at the foot of a girl who has forsaken you. I see how gullible you are now, how fickle. I see old FB statuses directed toward her during the same time when you asked me to be with you. Were you any different from him? I'm frustrated with myself. I am unlike myself. WHY oh WHY did I stick around when all of this was being flung in my face? How could I have ignored it? Was I being loyal?Sacrificing my own feelings so that you could have a shoulder to cry on. Cry over her, the girl who doesn't even want you. This girl doesn't even want you, either. Not anymore. I feel nothing, and that feels amazing.
R.I.P you and me.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awesomw Post.
Post a Comment