My mammaries are big,mind you.And perhaps,he's right.This is what my best male friend,Steph (Now T'ony,pronounced teh-onee, after conducting a legal name change) told me last week when I ran to him for advice.This man is my spiritual and life adviser.I love him.He told me I'd get my revenge...I knew I was going to get my revenge.He called it ''revenge form 1''.Well,revenge form 1 has happened,alright.It doesn't taste as sweet as I'd anticipated it to be.He told me this also,heh.I mean,yea...it DOES feel nice eh...but bleh.I don't want to see her completely in pain.NO,behave yourself...she deserves it after what she did to me.She needs to learn a lesson.She needs to feel this Karma!She has to realize what she had,with me ,is now forever gone.We'd no longer hold hands and whisper to each other like we used to,back then.Back when Ms.XXXX didn't interfere and things were nice.Back when we'd stay up past midnight on the phone laughing and she'd randomly in a low,liquid voice say,''Baby...'' and I'd get silent and blush with a small yes.I wonder if she even thought about me through this entire thing.
And revenge form 2?Well,that's when she realizes that I've settled down,with someone else.A man.That I'm happy without her.I'm content at the moment,but form 2 is going to take a while to happen.I'm sorry darling.I'm sorry that you have to feel this to learn...I'm sorry...but I'm glad it's happening,I have to be.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment