Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everybody's going to be so well off and happy and I won't be. I won't have a happy family and close friendships. I'd have myself. I'd probably be living in a crammed studio apartment with barely any room to walk and store my shit while everyone I once knew would be living in comfortable houses with love and stability and support. And I'd probably try to track some of them down and when I do, if I do, they would furrow their brow and ask, ''Who are you?''.

Silly me. I was never there to them to begin with. I was never dear to them to begin with.

3 comments:

modnite said...

I'll always be here, and I'm really not trying to sound cliché. You're not alone and will never be alone until you die.

Ishara Katherine said...

don't even beat up gyul
i promise we shall be awkward social recluses within relatively close proximity together.
us troubled artistic types must stick together!

Cécesque said...

Yall made me smile. Thanks =)
Shara, hahaha...you have a point. I'm holding you to that promise.