So for some reason, I feel like retreating to here once again. I feel like making time for this virtual space once again. Although Modnite/Che is no longer here (I used to depend on him to read most of my stuff posted here then we'd talk about it) and Sprinklez/Khadija is often times scarce, I still feel the need to vomit the contents of my mind here...even though no one may read it.
- I've been attempting to crochet. So far, no success as yet...however, I am going to keep trying as I've set goals for myself and I abhor mediocrity.
- I have 8 more months in Secondary school. It's both exciting and intimating at the same time. Is this tadpole ready for the big ole pond? We'd see. I'm actually a bit curious to find what monsters may be lurking at the bottom for me.
- I fail at time management right now. Absolutely fail.
- Did you once think that ''Eyy, maybe she got over her insecurities now''...ammm, no. They've actually worsened :)
- I need to fix myself...still. I am, perhaps, the greatest work in progress I've had to face. Hopefully, in the end...I'd be a masterpiece. That is, if I ever complete myself which I highly doubt will ever happen. C'est la vie, I suppose. A work of art is never truly finished, right?
Now those were my main woes. I think I'll live, though...I somehow always manage to.
Wins? Well, for the first time EVER, I am loved vehemently without exceptions and 'TIEF HEADS'. My boyfriend, as stubborn as he is sometimes, is beyond words. I'm grateful that I've found him. I love him :) He justifies all my previous sufferings. I had to hurt in order to arrive at him. We were heading to the same destination, beautifully woven by an unheralded collision.
Other wins:
- I've handled assignments better for the new academic year.
-This year's CAPE results were encouraging.
- My current group of friends is, by far, the longest series of relationships I've maintained in my life. We're stuck with each other and I love it.
No more wins to report right now. I'm in a very premature phase in my life right now. I feel something that can only be compared to that of a stunted foetus...whatever that feels like. I need to stop talking to myself but it feels so good. So cathartic. I needed this.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i does read it gyul. doh beat up.
:)
=D
Post a Comment