Tuesday, February 24, 2009
CELESTE(written by Keisan)
The view was perfect. I closed my eyes, saved the image in the middle of four frames, set up on a pedastal in the depths of my mind. Because I looked, I saw the beauty of her face, the curves of the nose, the pink cheeks, the surface of the lips. A face that lit up my world, a face that looked as though if I kissed it I would turn young again. What did that look like? I gazed into the eyes; I would forever if it were possible. I saw my fingers outline the eyebrows, trying to figure if I could cover their glow. I blinked frightened by the flash of darkness. I delighted in this face. It was so soothing that it could lull me to sleep, stroke my lashes down, but I'd fight the urge just so I could get the longest view of her possible. This may be the last time I'd ever see her. I never wanted to turn away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment